It's a brand new year, and that means it's time to plan your trip to a brand new ABA TECHSHOW. ABA TECHSHOW 2013 is scheduled to take place from April 4-6, 2013 at the Hilton Chicago located at 720 S. Michigan Avenue in Chicago. As usual, the TECHSHOW includes both an EXPO and conference programming.
Consider this your official invitation to attend, whether or not you're a member of the ABA.
I am excited to be speaking at two sessions at this year's conference:
Leveraging LinkedIn & Finagling Facebook: Building Relevance on Leading Social Media
Ramping Up Maintream Social Media
You can see the full 2013 conference schedule here, but here are a few highlights of this year's conference to whet your appetite:
- The conference features 12 separate tracks over the first two days, with the addition of a "Meet the Author" track running throughout both conference days
- Tracks include Tech Grab Bag, Cloud/Collaboration, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones, among others
- The Keynote, "Disruptive Tech: What's New, What's Coming, and How it Will Change Everything" will be presented on Friday afternoon by David Pogue, the weekly personal-technology columnist for The New York Times and a monthly columnist for Scientific American. He is also an Emmy Award-winning tech correspondent for CBS Sunday Morning and the current host of NOVA ScienceNow
- There will be specific tracks geared towards large firms, solo/small firms, and litigation practices
- Day 3 includes the Plenary Session, "On the Trail of the Craigslist Killer: A Case Study in Digital Forensics," as well as your choice of one of three presentations covering Windows 8, Android or iOs, along with the ever popular "60 Sites in 60 Minutes" session to round out the conference
TECHSHOW is bringing back the conference app, which debuted last year and was extremely popular - it's a great way to follow what's happening at the conference
You'll want to register early to ensure a spot in the conference hotel and to get the best price on the conference. Here are some important deadlines you'll want to know about:
- Early Bird Registration Deadline – Monday, March 11, 2013
- Hotel Deadline – Monday, March 11, 2013
- Advance Registration Deadline – Monday, March 25, 2013
For pricing and registration information, click here. I hope to see you there!