In this month of March, which is both Women's History Month and ABA TECHSHOW (the leading legal technology conference and EXPO), the ABA Journal has posted a gallery of women to watch in legal technology:
- Lisa Colpoys, Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Michelle Crosby, Wevorce
- Monica Goyal, MyLegalBriefcase
- Christie Duley, Fork the Law
- Marci Harris, Popvox
- Monica Palmirani, University of Bologna
- BeiBei Que, AttorneyFee.com
- Amy Wan, The Legal Pioneer Blog, Law Tech Ladies Group
- Tanina Rostain, Georgetown Law
- Rebecca Williams, Sunlight Foundation
To learn more about these women and their thoughts on technology and the law, check out the gallery. Let's hope their stories inspire more women to explore the intersection of law and technology.
If you're attending the ABA TECHSHOW, don't forget to check out some of the ace female presenters, including Ruth Carter, Jennifer Ellis, Sharon Nelson, Carole Levitt, Catherin Sanders Reach, Samantha Meinke, Debbie Foster, Peggy Gruenke, JoAnn Hathaway, Adriana Linares, Diane Ebersole, and of course, TECHSHOW 2014 Chair, Natalie Kelly.
I'll be presenting on both Thursday and Friday. Please feel free to stop by!